This is to the person who recently had to break up with a bad match.
Brenda is the oldest youth pastor in all of the world. Or a total of 37 years and still going. That is a lot of teenagers she has loved. That is a lot of teenagers whom she has walked through broken hearts with. Many of these teenagers she’s been privileged to walk with them all the way to marriage and even now with their own children. Brenda is opinionated—and she is definitely opinionated about Christian dating. She can’t help but share it. You like this wow thought and you want a starting place for this brave new way of dating? Or at least this brave new way of thinking? Subscribe below to get started with this 8-day email series.
- Trust the Shepard – “Worry is dealing with tomorrow’s problems on today’s pasture.“ (35,740)
- When People Walk Away From You, Let Them Walk (15,266)
- Sometime someone hurts you so bad, it stops hurting at all. (11,228)
- What are Your Two Core Values that Define Who You Are? (10,742)
- Stop Treating Your Boyfriend Like Your Husband (9,271)
- Green Lights, Yellow Lights and Red Lights of Relationships (6,993)
- I Walk with a Limp (6,823)
- Love is deep, and the road is long… (6,341)
- Yellow! (4,812)
- Boundaries Are Attractive—As in They Really Do Attract Others (4,740)