The Beauty of Pain
My life is a story of getting my heart smashed and the many times I have chosen to get up. It is the getting-up-again stories that are best told.
I’d like to share my story with you—and your people. So you all can get-up-again and discover the truth that God truly is close to the broken-hearted as Psalm 34:18 tells us. Or is Psalm 34:18 more true because you are bravely living broken-hearted so God is close to you?
I have a free download for you that is a piece here and a piece there of my message…with a Star Trek reference I love. I don’t want to mislead you. I’m only a bit of a Trekky but this story with the quote, ”I need my pain” is for real. That truth became bearable when Captain Kirk taught me it back in 1989. (I’m one of the few who actually saw this movie in the theatre.)
- Trust the Shepard – “Worry is dealing with tomorrow’s problems on today’s pasture.“ (160,469)
- When People Walk Away From You, Let Them Walk (23,290)
- Stop Treating Your Boyfriend Like Your Husband (19,815)
- What are Your Two Core Values that Define Who You Are? (18,006)
- Sometime someone hurts you so bad, it stops hurting at all. (16,676)
- Green Lights, Yellow Lights and Red Lights of Relationships (12,799)
- Love is deep, and the road is long… (12,248)
- I Walk with a Limp (10,449)
- Boundaries Are Attractive—As in They Really Do Attract Others (9,164)
- Yellow! (7,947)